We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated entry-level colleague to join our growing Sales team as a Junior Data Entry Specialist (full-time or part-time).
Your main objective will be to find and qualify companies according to the PVcase guidelines by using various tools.
- Under team supervision, research and qualify outbound leads out of a provided list of a company (no direct contact with the customer)
- Generating and qualifying leads through active online and databases research in a variety of markets (no direct contact with the customer)
- Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining PVcase CRM current data by merging duplicates, correcting entries, completing the information, etc. and following data entry practices
- Attending sales meetings and/or training to get in-depth knowledge of a company's products, target audience, and ideal customers.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Business Development or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Detailed-oriented and trustworthy
- Eager to learn fast and grow in the role
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Flexible work hours & work-life-university balance possibility
- A top-notch office in Magnum, Kaunas/Bokšto Skveras, Vilnius
- Full training and onboarding program, best sales tools in the market
- No stress work environment
- Participation in trainings and international conferences
- Generous & steadily increasing salary
- Frequent in-office and after-hours activities with fun and vibrant team members
- Fixed salary of 660-940 Eur. neto
Note: In order to apply to PVcase, you must read and accept the Privacy Note.